Nov 15, 2009

Mac 'n' Cheese and a New Strategy for Clearing Blockage

Had some delicious leftover mac 'n' cheese today. It blended better when it was fresh, probably because it was still warm at the time and a lot more moist. Maybe I should heat leftovers first before I blend them?

The really exciting thing that came out of this though is that I discovered a new way to clear my teeth after eating. We went for a drive immediately after I ate, and I had no access to my Water Pik which I can normally use to quickly clean things out. I could feel some annoying pieces with my tongue, and in a flash the solution came to me.

I rolled open the window, spread my lips, and blew as hard as I could through my teeth over and over. The macaroni pieces soared out in all directions and in a few seconds my mouth felt totally clean and clear. What a relief! I'm so sad I only discovered this on day 23!

I hope to reschedule my rubber-band upgrade for this Friday if I can. I'm very excited at the prospect of spooning pureed, undiluted food into my mouth. I hope that's realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
At the time of the accident, Gerrit was in his last year of law school. He is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.