Nov 14, 2009

10 More Days of Wires; Cream of Mushroom Chicken & Pasta

I get the wires cut November 24th. I can't wait.

November 24th is the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I really hope I can open wide enough to swallow some spoonfuls of pureed turkey and vegetables. I'll be sad not to be able to chew buttered rolls though.

I recently had a pretty delicious and simple meal: chicken, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, and pasta. Others ate broccoli with it too, which would have been great, but broccoli is potentially a problem food for my gut, so I abstained for now.

It took a lot of chicken broth to get the pasta to blend, but experience so far shows that pasta blends easier than rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
At the time of the accident, Gerrit was in his last year of law school. He is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.